Valve Software - Valve's ripping us off again
Valve is ripping us off again with the steam mobile authenticator, they are making it take 15 days to add things to the community market unless you download their app and add your phone number to your account. They say it was very successfull with trade holds using 95% of trades with the mobile authenticator, but the only real reason they got that is because they had to or they would be forced to wait 3 days for trades to go through.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Valve Software Steam Community
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."
- "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."